When you use the website or otherwise interact with us, we process personal data that relates to you. For example, when
- you have made a donation to the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity and were therefore included in our database;
- you have indicated in some way that you wish to be contacted by us (for example, by filling in a form on our website);
- you have indicated via testament.be an interest in a bequest for the benefit of our organization;
- we received your data for a specific fundraising campaign from a third party for one-time use.
The reason why we process this data is to process your request, and to engage in fundraising, a legitimate interest for a non-profit organization that raises funds to support scientific research.
- Name, address and title of address;
- E-mail address and date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- Personal preferences on how to be contacted
- Information about donations received (date, amount, account number).
In principle, we obtain the personal data mentioned above directly from you – either directly or through a partner with whom the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity (for example, the King Baudouin Foundation when you make a donation).
- We will do what we can to keep your personal data secure against unauthorized access or theft and against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our employees or partners is possible only when strictly necessary for their activities, and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
- We only send your personal data to third parties if you have given your explicit consent, and only if required to process your request.
- We may use external partners, but only do so for specific requests that we let them become in writing. All external partners are selected with due care to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data.
- If your personal data is processed under our responsibility in our database, you may inspect it, have it corrected or deleted.
- You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With regard to digital communications, your consent may be withdrawn at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each e-mail message. For newsletters, an option to unsubscribe will also be provided.
- If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you are free to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels).
If you wish to exercise your rights or have a question, you can reach us
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: +32.422.214.171.124.
- by letter: Demoucelle Parkinson Charity asbl, Hertenlaan 28, 1950 Kraainem
Please include your full address details in your e-mail or letter.
When you contact us, we will treat your data with care and only use them to exercise your right and respect your wishes.