Roles & responsibilities of the DPC Board
The Board acts as ‘co-creation think-tank’ with the aim of enabling the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity to be highly effective and maximise its impact.
- They are kept informed on the activities, plans, projects and funds of the DPC.
- They provide advice on the charity’s four major activities:
- Consulting to Parkinson’s organizations
- Oversight of DPC-funded Parkinson’s disease research projects
- They make decisions on the following matters:
- Selection of Parkinson’s disease research projects for funding;
- Attribution of prizes/awards in the field of Parkinson’s research;
- Approval of new members of the Board.
Composition of the Board
M. Michel Allé
Independent Board Director in various companies, Professor at Solvay Brussels School
M. Nicolas Bloch
Partner at Bain & Company, co-leader of Bain's global strategy practice
M. Bruno Colmant
Partner at Roland Berger, Member of the Belgian Royal Academy, University Professor, President of Belgian Finance Center.
M. Gerard Damski
Regional General Manager - Executive Committee Member at Belron
M. Jean-Pierre Filippini
Managing Director at Carglass Germany
Ms. Isabelle Langlois-Loris
Partner at Egon Zehnder
M. Ian Reynolds, PhD
President YaghPenn Consulting, member of the scientific advisory board of the Michael J. Fox Foundation and of the Parkinson’s Foundation
M. Eric Rozenberg
Founding Partner at Keyway LLC & President at Swantegy / Entrepreneur / Bestselling author / Speaker
M. Wim Vandenberghe, prof. dr.
Clinician-scientist UZ Leuven/ KU Leuven specialised in neurodegenerative movement disorders in particular Parkinson’s disease.