Births, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and deaths are just some of the momentous milestones that give structure to our lives. Our friends, family members and colleagues often want to mark these moments with us and to express their shared joy or deep empathy.
But sometimes gifts and flowers can seem too perishable and, in truth, we don’t really need more ‘stuff’.
Asking for donations in support of a cause that you or a loved one identify with or feel strongly about will result in a more lasting impact. These important moments in life will be translated into something more enduring.
If you would like to request contributions to the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity in support of research to find a cure for Parkinson’s Disease, we would be very grateful indeed.
To do so, you could include one (or more) of the following options along with an explanation of your motivation for supporting the charity in your invitations or notice:
- A direct bank transfer to the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity at the King Baudouin Foundation.
- King Baudouin Foundation, Rue Brederode 21, 1000 Bruxelles
- Bpost bank IBAN: BE10 0000 0000 0404 BIC: BPOTBEB1
- Reference: ***/1340/00039*** (Vital to identify DPC as your recipient)
Donations equal or above 40 euros are entitled to tax reduction
- A donation via your personalised online fundraising page. The Demoucelle Parkinson Charity’s online platform is simple and easy to use, making setup very quick and you can add photographs and information about why you wish to support this cause. You don’t need to worry about collecting and transferring the donations as this is all done automatically, and you can see the contributions and messages from your loved ones. NOTE: Since the donations will go directly to the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity’s account held by the King Baudouin Foundation, they are eligible for tax reduction.
- A donation via a Facebook fundraiser initiative that you set up. Just go to your FB news feed, select ‘Fundraisers’ from the right-hand column and then select ‘+ Raise Money’ to create your own personalised fundraising page. You can set your own target date and how long donations will be accepted and explain your own reasons for wanting to support vital research. Then all your contacts need to do is click, donate and feel great! NOTE: Donations made in this way are not eligible for any tax reduction.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity.
Photos – Unsplash: Bonnie Kittle, Nick Karvonnis, Adi Goldstein, Noah Silliman, Lisa Verena Pape