Are you On-Trend with global trends? Take the test!
- Do you personally follow trends in your industry closely?
- Off the top of your head, can you list the three main trends affecting your industry?
- Do you regularly take part in ‘visioning’ exercises with your team? i.e. make a virtual trip to your future?
- Do you read forward-thinking blogs or books that attempt to envision what the future will be; how we will live and work?
- Do you try out new technologies and encourage business innovation/experiments to keep up with new trends?
If you answered ‘NO’ to one or more of these questions, then we recommend that you instigate, and even better integrate, the habit of lifting your head from the daily grind to regularly look at what trends are on the horizon and how they could either challenge or benefit your business.
If you answered ‘YES’ to one or more of these questions, great news! You clearly recognize the importance of monitoring and harnessing trends. Next step is to ensure that your entire team see the future and understand its’ implications in the same way and are fired up and in agreement about how to address it.
In both cases, we’d be happy to help.
To know more about why trends matter, click here.
To find out how to identify and stay on top of new trends, click here.
To discover our top 36 Global Trends, click here.
To download a .pdf infographic of our 36 Global Trends, click here.
To find out about our transformational Openness, Visioning and Effectiveness (OV&E) seminars, click here.